Quick Heal Antivirus Renewal 1 PC 1 Year ( Instant Email Delivery of Key ) No CD Only Key (Existing Same Quick Heal Subscription Required)
|Number of Users||1|
|Number Of Years||1|
|Media Format||Activation key by Email|
Quick Heal Antivirus Pro
Tough on malware, light on your PC.
- Protects data from data-stealing malware.
- Stops unknown threats that traditional antivirus software don’t work.
- Automatically blocks websites that can infect PC.
- Provides complete protection to important data against critical ransomware attacks. It detects and blocks ransomware attacks in real time backed up by Behaviour Detection Technology.
- Virus Protection keeps scanning files, documents, and system folders for malware or virus. Any new file is scanned without exception.
- Quick Heal DNAScan technology detects and blocks threats. It uses a combination of behavioural and characteristic inspection and monitor unsafe programs.
- Automatically detects unsafe websites and prevents you from visiting them.
- Prevents intrusion attempts or attacks by hackers
- Efficiently blocks emails that carry infected attachments or links to fake and phishing websites.
- Firewall block external threats that try to reach computer over the Internet. It also blocks threats that arise within networks that are connected to your system.
- Efficiently prevent programs called keyloggers from recording what you type on your keyboard while you are doing online banking or shopping or simply browsing the Internet
System Requirements :
Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8/ Windows 7
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
Steps to Renew Your Quick Heal with Renewal Code
- Open Quick Heal Dashboard
- Navigate to Help -> About from Dashboard
- Click “Renew Now” button
- Select “I have renewal code or new product key with me.” option and click “Next”
- Enter Renewal Code and click “Next”
- Confirm or Update the contact details and click “Next”
- Verify the license details and click “Next”
- After clicking “Next”, license validity will be extended and new expiry date will be shown